Does anyone know of any Qi chargers that could fit 2 nexus 7s?

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
One of my sons has a Nexus 7. My inlaws recently informed my wife and I that they are interrested in getting my other son his own Nexus 7 for his birthday. Since our house will be sporting 2 of these devices I thought a single Qi charger that can fit both devices would be a good answer to save the wear and tear on the micro USB ports.

I am however completely unfamiliar with Qi chargers and dont know of any ones that could fit 2 Nexus 7s simulteniously. Does such equipment exist?

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I would get 2 chargers and put them in different locations, ex. family room and bedroom. I do that since I like to ensure my tablet is charged and tend to take the tablet with me when I go throughout the house.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I would get 2 chargers and put them in different locations, ex. family room and bedroom. I do that since I like to ensure my tablet is charged and tend to take the tablet with me when I go throughout the house.

You are a man who will never be caught with a dead battery! :)

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I get what you are saying however as a parent having a specific location where all "electronics" are supposed to be make sit easy to check to make sure the kids are being reponsible about returning them to the proper place and that they not in use when they are not supposed to be

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I get what you are saying however as a parent having a specific location where all "electronics" are supposed to be make sit easy to check to make sure the kids are being reponsible about returning them to the proper place and that they not in use when they are not supposed to be

I like the idea. One of my chargers is in a drawer where I throw my devices downstairs. It clears up the clutter and makes it easier to find my devices. We even had power outlets added to built in cabinets for wireless charging.

jolphil

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I found this one that works fine on my N7 V2..I just turn the tablet at right angles to the charger so I can see the LED's ..
It Was inexpensive, but took a while to get from China..I could not afford many of the more expensive chargers and I did not want to wear out or damage the
micro USB slimport connector.. Here it is Amazon.com: Docooler Qi Wireless Charger Transmitter Charging Pad/Mat/Plate for Nokia Lumia 920 Nexus 4/5 Patented Heat Dissipation (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
Hope you get it sorted out,
jolphil

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis