Camera Issue

dannyv09

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Tried searching through the threads hoping to find an answer with no luck. Heres my problem....
Every time I try to open the camera I get camera cannot connect message. Ive done everything. Force stop..restart..cleared cache and data. Nothings working. I bought this for the camera. Please help.

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't sound like you've tried a Factory Reset, or reloading the firmware so I guess 'everything' isn't quite accurate.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Settings -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset

You can also do the same thing in Recovery mode, and you can also wipe the system cache there, which is recommended.

Finally, you can manually reload the firmware, which you can find here - just
- boot into Fastboot mode (with the device completely off, press-and-hold Volume Down + Power)
- connect it to your computer
- download Fastboot.exe from XDA
- run "fastboot oem unlock" from a Command prompt (elevated to Administrator privilege) (this WILL wipe your device)
- then extract the contents of the firmware download and run the "flash-all.bat" file

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad