1. Seth Lamb1's Avatar
    I'm taking a trip to Scotland next week and was planning to take my Nexus along with me. Now I'm unsure whether I need a transformer to handle the stronger European 220 voltage or does the US charger handle that automatically?

    In other words, do I need a transformer to go with the adapter?
    07-30-2014 03:35 PM
  2. N4Newbie's Avatar
    The standard power brick is dual voltage, so you do not need a transformer but you will need a plug converter.

    See http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...cUvbUpU3800964
    07-30-2014 04:26 PM
  3. ollieg's Avatar
    Yeah! USB RULES. In Italy I was able to charge all of my devices from the same charger i use here in the states. All i needed was a simple prong converter. Just be aware that cheap prongs are really cheap. I discovered one of them didn't complete electrical contact between wall and charger.
    08-02-2014 11:55 PM

Similar Threads

  1. My Samsung Galaxy S4 won't charge in the car
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 09:20 PM
  2. SMS in Nokia X
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:37 AM
  3. android l nexus 5
    By exkerZ in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:29 PM
  4. App named AutoRun listed in All Apps ... what is it?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:10 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:53 PM