Today's amazon delivery - Poetic case for Nexus 7 2013

Davehow

Banned
Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Yay! My other case is a multi angle landscape job that's great for movies but too bulky for casual portrait holding and surfing. Nice case!
na7udary.jpg

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
It's awesome! I've tried a bunch of cases, and this one is the best. And yeah, it really is slim.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

CDG

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh good, the black is what I was looking at ordering. It sounds like you are happy with it, correct?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Davehow

Banned
Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Very, my last case was quite bulky and used those claw type holders at the corners to hold it. The stand feature was great for watching movies because it has 3 angles but for every day use it was cumbersome.

This case is pretty much as slim as you can get, and not only does the magnetic on/off work for the screen but it also has two magnets that keep it firmly closed. The fold up stand also works, but just at one angle. Overall I prefer the new case much more.

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have had that case since December, in blue as well. Two issues have come up, not big enough for it to be trashed, yet. One of the magnets slid out of it's slot due to a small crack that formed near it. I fixed this by putting tape over the magnet and it works fine. The other is the two corners on the flip side cracked and small pieces broke away. All I did there was file them down so the edges weren't so sharp in my hand.

Corner_N7Cover_2.jpg

Magnet_N7Cover.jpg

pard0ned

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I just got one myself recently. Absolutely love it. Especially when out and about. So helpful having a built in stand.

Posted via the Android Central App

gerryp123

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
MM- Poetic will immediately replace your defective case, no questions asked. Outstanding company. Just send them a photo of the problem..

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Poetic is awesome. They sent everyone who had the original version a replacement, regardless of whether you were having magnet problems. (I was not.)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
My tablet is in for service (again) so now may be a good time to get it replaced. I have just been living with it, since it still functions. Do love the case! Nice and slim and the stand is super convenient. Thanks for the pointer on replacement!

tigerpierre

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I got mine shortly after buying my Nexus 7. It's probably the best fitting (and good looking) case that I have ever had for a tablet or phone!

CDG

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I got mine shortly after buying my Nexus 7. It's probably the best fitting (and good looking) case that I have ever had for a tablet or phone!
Same here, definitely the best fitting tablet or phone case. In fact I want to look into what other devices they make cases for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk