Today's amazon delivery - Poetic case for Nexus 7 2013

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The fold up stand also works, but just at one angle.

Actually, just flip the tablet and you get two angles. With the fold-up at the bottom, it stands pretty upright on a table, but with the fold-up at the top it reclines back at a lower angle. I think the Poetic case is great in every respect, and for a very reasonable price, too.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Bought one for my wife a few months back because a few said it works with the wireless charger. Nice case, but I can rarely get it to make the connection with the Nexus wireless charger. So, she just plugs it in as usual. Too bad, wireless charging is so easy with no stress on the USB port.

CDG

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the black and looking to get another color. Does anyone have the grey or blue?

How light is the blue?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

CDG

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
b0a6e7f4b42b3bc80b71d1522bd80a93.jpg

Came in the mail today. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

CDG

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Poetic has awesome customer service. I guarantee if you e-mail them and let them know, they'll send a new one right away.
Thanks, I got it from Amazon not from Poetic directly. Will writing to Poetic still work?

I did pop it back in and if it falls out again, I guess I could use a dab of glue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a Red one that I've had for about a year. I love it. And I'm able to use wireless charging through the back cover with no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome