Reverse volume controls?

Joe Joejoe

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I've finally become fed up with the volume controls. wish the device in landscape move and the buttons at the top, I want the right button to raise the volume and the left to lower it. Even in portrait mode, having the up volume slider be at the bottom, is just not intuitive, so I'm looking for some way to reverse them.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Even in portrait mode, having the up volume slider be at the bottom, is just not intuitive
Well, that's a good thing then, since the upper rocker is for Volume Up and the lower (bottom) rocker is for Volume Down.

I understand the part about the tablet being in landscape orientation and how you'd like the Volume controls to be reversed - I'm not aware of an app that does that, but it seems like it would be possible.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Toeduster

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I have another tablet were the volume button is often in the wrong location. I use a widget called my controls by SoftVO that sets on my home screen and controls volume and brightness with a slider in the normal orientation in landscape.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34