Anyone one else been getting more reboots?

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
We all know and have experienced the random reboot problem (lucky if you haven't) but has anyone else been getting it more lately? I've been having one or two every day. It could be some app misbehaving; it happens when I'm using the AC app actually. Who knows. Just thought I'd ask if anyone else had been having it happen more often.

Posted via Android Central App

Zerocool84

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is get a couple when I'm using it in the evening. I'm going to do a factory reset once Lollipop rolls out for it to see if that will help. I've dropped my N7 some many times on the floor so I'm sure that doesn't help.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is get a couple when I'm using it in the evening. I'm going to do a factory reset once Lollipop rolls out for it to see if that will help. I've dropped my N7 some many times on the floor so I'm sure that doesn't help.

I probably will too. One of the new features of lollipop is using NFC to set up your screens identical to another device. So once my Moto X gets it I will probably reset my Nexus.

fed123

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
After two years with no problem, I am now getting them with my otherwise perfect 2012 version. Even rebooted when I was in safe mode. Will also factory reset if it continues after lollipop.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Switched over to ART today ahead of getting the update. Maybe that will make a difference.