NCF setup

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I just reset my N7 because I was having problems turning smart lock off after playing with it. I did the tap to setup with my MotoX and it copied all the settings from my phone and select apps to download. Pretty cool.

I just hate redoing my home screens. If I used Google now launcher on the phone it looks like it would have transferred over too.

I hope I remember all my pws

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) If you use an aftermarket launcher (Nova, Go, etc.) you can usually save the launcher settings. Then just transfer that file and restore the launcher from it.

2) Use a password app that can keep your passwords on a cloud account. That way all your devices are using the same file. (I use KeePass on Google Cloud - and it works on all my phones and computers.)

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I haven't played with the others aside from the Google now launcher. Overall it was a pretty easy setup using the NFC pairing to connect my Google account. I'm just getting to play with the new os. The new keyboard is a bit different bit not bad. The settings are pretty easy, no major change.

Ill have to play with it some more because I wanted to use smart lock pairing it with my phone but I couldn't switch back to no security which led to the reset. Time to give the 5.0 forum a good browse.

Hasn't reboot randomly today, so there that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech