When did you receive your Lollipop on N7 2013?

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Since it seems like perhaps the Lollipop OTA has been pulled, I'm curious how recently anyone has received the update, specifically on the 2013 Nexus 7 via OTA. So, especially if you received the OTA within the last week, please post up when you received it. Perhaps we can figure out when/if it got pulled.

ericandjan

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard that it was officially pulled, but I sure haven't received it on my N7 2013. And my finger is getting a blister from checking all the time...

wwwjr

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I got nothing and I'm tired of checking. Whenever it is, I'll just have to wait it out as I would like to OTA update.

Posted via Android Central App

mrsbutterton

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
If I recall correctly, I saw the update notification 11/19/14 and finally clicked for the update the next morning. A little sorry I did. I've been having multiple problems ever since. Some of my game apps are shutting down and several times the tablet has been nearly frozen and I receive a message notifying me the process UI has stopped working, do I want to shut down. If I start to notice the tablet running slow now, I just shut it down to reset. Always works but it's a big pain.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
If I recall correctly, I saw the update notification 11/19/14 and finally clicked for the update the next morning. A little sorry I did. I've been having multiple problems ever since. Some of my game apps are shutting down and several times the tablet has been nearly frozen and I receive a message notifying me the process UI has stopped working, do I want to shut down. If I start to notice the tablet running slow now, I just shut it down to reset. Always works but it's a big pain.

Give this a try - it can help with a lot of these issues after an update:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-7-tablet-2012/337072-guide-nexus-7-2012-2013-cache-partition-wipe.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc