Hi! I'm wondering if anybody has any advice:
    I just got a Nexus 7 2nd gen from Groupon, I loved my old one but it got a little outdated. The new one came with Android 4.3, and is trying to update to 4.4, but when I try to do it, it gets stuck in the screen where it says "rebooting and installing...". It says it's rebooting, but then doesn't do anything.

Any ideas why or how to fix it?

Thanks
    12-26-2014 09:51 PM
    Manually flashing the update, but I'm assuming, from the wording of your question, that I'd have to spend 15 minutes typing instructions to you, so how about bringing into your carrier and asking if they can get it working? (Most of them can flash the update either in the store or in a nearby store.)
    12-26-2014 11:04 PM
    No carrier, it's just wi fi, and I bought it from groupon, so no store to bring it back to. Are there maybe instructions already written out somewhere that someone can post a link to? I'll see if googling it helps too. Thanks!

ETA that I've never had this problem before, and I'm wondering whether there's some kind of glitch, or something I need to turn off, in order to force it to restart when it says it's going to? The problem is not that it's not getting the update, it's that once the update is downloaded, it gets stuck on the "restarting" stage. Any thoughts on solutions that are perhaps less complicated than manually installing the update?
    12-27-2014 09:27 AM
    If you have not already tried powering it off do that. Hold the power button for 3 seconds or so. Then power it back up. If it does hang in updating give a good 15-20 minutes or so to update. I have units sit at the updating message for a very long time. In fact, my Lollipop update just sat for 5-10 minutes saying "updating application 1 of 1".

If all else fails these instruction detail how to manually flash the update, How to manually update your Nexus | Android Central
    12-27-2014 10:14 AM