Cable to allow visual display from Google Nexus 7 2013 to Samsung Smart TV?

DownTheLine 17

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys, i am hoping to purchase a cable that will allow me to display media content from my Nexus 7 2013 to my new Samsung Smart TV (UE40H5500). i have previously purchased the VicTsing Slimport to display media content from my old TV (LG 32LH2000), however the lead would not work causing a waste of time and money. In order to avoid such a situation again, i wish to ask you guys are there any cables that anyone can suggest from personal experience that would allow me to display content from my Android Tablet to my new Samsung Smart TV? any help would be extremely appreciated! thanks :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Even heavy duty media - I stream Youtube HD all the time (to a Vizio TV, but that doesn't make any difference).

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a Chromecast and this Slimport adapter (http://smile.amazon.com/Cable-Matte...=UTF8&qid=1425930045&sr=8-3&keywords=slimport)

Most of the time, I use the Chromecast. It's handy, and works well for most things most of the time. Occasionally I'll get some lag when casting the full screen from my N7, so I'll use the slimport adapter, which for me has just worked plug & play, no configuration, no problems. Also, if you're doing something like gaming, you'll want the slimport, as there's a slight delay in the video/audio through the Chromecast.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid