Setting image as wallpaper turns Black & White??

Dorknight

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Recently some images that I try to set as my wallpaper, become black and white when I apply them as the wallpaper. What the heck?? :confused: Anyone else experience this and know how to fix it? Thanks!

sunblazzer

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Recently some images that I try to set as my wallpaper, become black and white when I apply them as the wallpaper. What the heck?? :confused: Anyone else experience this and know how to fix it? Thanks!

I'm having the same issue with one image in particular. Maybe check and see what the size of the image is, the one I'm having issues with is 3.2 MB. If it's the same for you then I think we may have it figured out. I know when I open the wallpaper setter, or whatever you call it, it takes a second to load the picture.

Dorknight

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with one image in particular. Maybe check and see what the size of the image is, the one I'm having issues with is 3.2 MB. If it's the same for you then I think we may have it figured out. I know when I open the wallpaper setter, or whatever you call it, it takes a second to load the picture.

Oh, that's a good thought! Maybe I'll compress the images and try again

Thanks

lg_stylus

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site

System settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Vision -> Screen color inversion (Turn OFF)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante