Email client?

Gary300

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Google updated the gmail app on my N7 2013 and now I can't get it to work, even reverting to the older version. Continually says it trying to sync but never does. Anyway, what Email client do you folks recommend for my ATT POP email? I don't care about getting gmail.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
There's plenty good ones to choose from - K-9, Type Mail, My Mail, MailDroid, Cloud Magic, etc etc. My favorite is AquaMail. A email client is a personal preference usually, unless you are limited by the need of something specific. Try a few and then choose what you like best.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

cybernutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I too like AquaMail best. I used K-9 for a while, and I liked it pretty well, but something (I no longer remember what) made me give AquaMail a try, and it quickly became my favorite. It's got lots of features, lots of flexibility, and the developer participates very helpfully on its forum.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
There's nothing else like AquaMail. Once I installed it and got the hang of it a little, the UI was just so good I was addicted to it. I try some new clients that come out and get attention just for grins, piddling around. But I never get tempted to uninstall AquaMail. Terrific piece of software.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20