Seeking easy-to-use VPN for Nexus 7 (2013) running KitKat 4.4.4

cybernutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for an easy-to-use VPN to use with my Nexus 7 (2013) running KK 4.4.4. I'll be traveling abroad and I've been told that a VPN will be very useful in accessing websites banned in some countries and perhaps also for email and in keeping out malware. I've never used a VPN, so I'd like one that isn't too complicated to set up and use. Also, I'd prefer one that is either inexpensive or free (I don't mind spending a little money if there are advantages to doing so).

Thanks in advance.

cybernutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks very much, tnt118, for your reply. Private Internet Access seems promising. I had hoped to have a few more suggestions to consider, but I'm very glad to have this one.

panzerrune

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I am late to this topic. CyberGhost I have installed. Free with limited speed, good features for being free. VyprVPN is very good, has there own integrated DNS. CyberGhost is based in Romania I believe. VyprVPN is based in Switzerland. VyprVPN is not free, but they are impressive with what they offer. I have tried many for free, but have yet to find a truly outstanding free VPN. In a few months I am going to cough up the cash and pay for VyprVPN. Goodluck in your search. Given this topic is old, please though do post what you find to be a good VPN for you.

Posted via the Android Central App