Nexus 7 2013 LTE never received OTA update

Tree12324

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I have had the tablet for over a year, had a current Verizon sim card in it the whole time, and yet I'm still on 4.4.2. Which works fine, but I want to fix this upgrade problem especially with M coming out soon, I would like to have lollipop on my Nexus. I've tried wiping Google services framework a couple times as well, but still my tablet says your system is up to date. I would rather not wipe my data. Any help would be appreciated.

sbudaj

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I tried everything and nothing worked for me. Then one day out of the blue about a month ago I was notified of an update and I finally got 5.1.1. Given that time frame, I will probably get M sometime next summer!

Sent from my LG G4

Brian Singleton

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have had the tablet for over a year, had a current Verizon sim card in it the whole time, and yet I'm still on 4.4.2. Which works fine, but I want to fix this upgrade problem especially with M coming out soon, I would like to have lollipop on my Nexus. I've tried wiping Google services framework a couple times as well, but still my tablet says your system is up to date. I would rather not wipe my data. Any help would be appreciated.

Pull the SIM and reboot. Be sure you have a wifi connection though. That worked for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton