My Nexus 7 Tablet syncs FROM my Outlook calendar just fine. However, events I create on my Tablet (even when created in the Outlook calendar) do not sync TO Outlook. In other words, events I create on my phone or computer will show up just fine in my tablet. But events I create on my tablet do not show up in my computer or phone calendars.
    07-14-2016 09:51 AM
    Hey,

The problem is that you need a two-way syncing between your desktop Outlook and your Tablet. If you are using desktop Outlook (not Outlook365), you could try Outlook.com cloud to sync changes from your tablet back to Outlook on your PC. Second option is a third-party software for syncing Outlook with mobile devices. There are up to 5 sharks on this market including Companionlink and AkrutoSync. Personally, I like the last one as there's no need to install any additional app on your device to host Outlook data.
    Check their website for more details: http://www.akruto.com/best-ways-to-s...osoft-outlook/
    You'll need to make sure the default calendar is set within Outlook to your correct email address for your outlook calendar. I don't use Outlook so I'm not 100% sure where that setting is, BUT most likely it's under either the three dots MORE menu OR a left swipe menu, then settings. Look for default calendar. You DON'T want it to be set for device you want it set for your outlook email account.
    07-14-2016 09:56 AM