Does anyone know what time the pre-order will start tomorrow on Google Play? Will it be 12 PM EST?
    10-16-2014 09:57 PM
    Apparently not with my luck it will be when I am unavailable

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-17-2014 11:15 AM
    I am also patiently waiting... they have various pre-order links - even to amazon - at the bottom of the N9 page, but they are ALL faded out and inactive, even though amazon is now taking pre-orders.

Sounds like a simple case of someone getting around to updating the page when the Google pre-order is ready, irregardless of its status over at amazon.
    10-17-2014 11:31 AM
    It's now available on Google Play - but they are now charging tax! (in my state anyways).

So back to amazon for me which turns out to be the better deal without shipping charges. LOL.
    10-17-2014 01:31 PM
    I'm holding out for the "sand" color. I'm reading it won't be available the same time as the white and black versions. Already got my cash ready
    10-20-2014 12:18 AM
    Pre-ordered mine on Saturday... Got the white 16GB version. Probably would have gone with sand if it was available yet but white should suffice. And the 16 GB should also since I don't plan on watching too many movies or playing many games on it. Just want to read books and surf and Maybe some YouTube... Plus calendar, email etc. can't wait to get it in my hands though!
    10-20-2014 02:13 AM
    Pre-ordered mine on Saturday... Got the white 16GB version. Probably would have gone with sand if it was available yet but white should suffice. And the 16 GB should also since I don't plan on watching too many movies or playing many games on it. Just want to read books and surf and Maybe some YouTube... Plus calendar, email etc. can't wait to get it in my hands though!
    The "white" version really looks sweet. Since my Samsung phone is white and my N7 is black, I thought getting a different color would be cool. The "sand" color looks really classy.

J
    10-20-2014 09:07 AM
    The "white" version really looks sweet. Since my Samsung phone is white and my N7 is black, I thought getting a different color would be cool. The "sand" color looks really classy.

J
    Yeah the Sand one looks like the best option... I wish it had been available right away at launch though. I'm a little worried about the White back getting dirty even though I take very good care of my devices. The Black version on the other hand, may pick up finger prints. That's why I was leaning toward Sand if it had been available. It probably hides both fingerprints and smudges the best out of the three.

If the White back gets a little dirty it's not the end of the world or anything but I do like to keep my devices looking as new as possible for as long as possible...
    10-20-2014 11:14 AM
    Yeah the Sand one looks like the best option... I wish it had been available right away at launch though. I'm a little worried about the White back getting dirty even though I take very good care of my devices. The Black version on the other hand, may pick up finger prints. That's why I was leaning toward Sand if it had been available. It probably hides both fingerprints and smudges the best out of the three.

If the White back gets a little dirty it's not the end of the world or anything but I do like to keep my devices looking as new as possible for as long as possible...
    No worries. My S4 is white and all you have to do is wipe it off. Even with the material the N9 uses for its backing, it shouldn't be difficult to clean. I'm counting down the days til I get it!

J
    10-20-2014 01:18 PM