Did you Pre-order the Nexus 9 on Amazon?

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
just ordered from amazon UK. not showing on the google store yet.

reason for amazon for me is prime delivery (free) google charges stupid money in the UK for delivery. and Amazon have a very simple returns policy if you don't want the item, google's return in the UK are poor, takes ages for a refund, amazon give refund within days.

Also amazon doesn't reserve or take money until they actually send the item

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the US and I'm waiting for a Google Play preorder. Only reason is really that I'm not 100% sold on it and I know Amazon doesn't take returns on tablets/laptops unless the device is DOA.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
just ordered from amazon UK. not showing on the google store yet.

reason for amazon for me is prime delivery (free) google charges stupid money in the UK for delivery. and Amazon have a very simple returns policy if you don't want the item, google's return in the UK are poor, takes ages for a refund, amazon give refund within days.

Also amazon doesn't reserve or take money until they actually send the item

I cant even find it on Amazon UK, do you have a link? Just saw the link thanks lol

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I've gone for the 32gb black. a reasonable price i think compared to competitors, i suppose google wasn't going to keep selling things cheaply. i will also get the new iPad air, use them both for a few days then decide which one to keep and which to return.....thank you credit card!

i like both android and apple so it does not interest me in the fighting. i will say however, i hope developers start producing apps for the android tablet not just horrible blown up fuddles of phone apps.......you listening Facebook?

Testicleez

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
If purchased through Amazon, I won't be able to go through Google for warranty issues? If so, still waiting on the Play Store to start pre orders.

Jo 1

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Regarding Amazon returns, I had a Kindle HDX 8.9 that I fully opened and tested, then returned and got a full refund on the basis that it didn't meet my needs.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm about to pull the trigger and order on Amazon. Anybody know if they charge your card right away or when it ships?

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
If purchased through Amazon, I won't be able to go through Google for warranty issues? If so, still waiting on the Play Store to start pre orders.

Based on past devices, that's correct. If purchased from the Play Store, you go through Google for any warranty claims. If purchased elsewhere, you go through the manufacturer (HTC).

I'm about to pull the trigger and order on Amazon. Anybody know if they charge your card right away or when it ships?

When it ships.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Amazon just started tax in my state - over $30 for this device!

I think I will wait for Google play and just pay the shipping instead.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke