Google Nexus 9 For those of you who pre-ordered through Amazon

zedz

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Only for the 32GB black version, the 16GB is still unfortunately the 15th Dec.

Posted using AC App & Nexus 5

Last edited:

ruhban

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: For those of you who pre-ordered through Amazon

Bastards! They've all been delayed again :(

Posted via my Z10 using Android Central App

flippedout

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

US. Ordered on the 16th.

I had to cancel my Amazon order because HTC wouldn't let me cancel my order with them. HTC just said it will ship after the release on November 3rd. Not sure what that means for when it actually ships...

Posted via the Android Central App

zedz

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Bastards! They've all been delayed again :(

Posted via my Z10 using Android Central App

I gave in and ordered from the UK Play Store. It says that they'll ship by the 3rd of November but when I look at my order status, it says that it's actually shipping on the 4th.

ruhban

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site

I gave in and ordered from the UK Play Store. It says that they'll ship by the 3rd of November but when I look at my order status, it says that it's actually shipping on the 4th.

Is their return policy as good as Amazon's though?

Posted via Android Central App

zedz

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Is their return policy as good as Amazon's though?

Posted via Android Central App

You probably cannot better Amazon's return policy but the 15th of Dec is a long time to wait.

phoenix623

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine on Amazon the same day they started accepting pre orders with delivers on the 3rd. When they changed the status of my order I cancelled it and put an order in the Google store. This morning my credit card has been charged...:)

Jay Jay Neve

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

I was in exactly the same situation and yesterday i sent a message through customer service stating i wanted to get an estimated shipping date ... i received a reply fairly soon stating basically

"I'm so sorry for the problem you had with the delay shipping of your order #xxx-xxx-xxxxxxx and you had to contact us.

I checked this item on our website and see unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of "HTC Nexus 9 Tablet (8.9-Inch, 16 GB, Black)" right now, and we're not sure or can't predict exactly how long it'll take to get more.Our supply of some items is limited, and these products sell out quickly. "

i basically lost it then .. i had been waiting and anticipating getting a nexus 9 for at least 6 month .. i immediatly cancelled order and ordered through google play .. i just got an email that my nexus 9 has shipped and will be here soon .. (5 day ground shipping at $9.99)

i am still very angry at amazon over the poor way they handled preorders as i am sure many many other people are

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol