11-03-2014 08:38 PM
33 12
tools
    I'm so pumped right now because I found out I can get tonight! I pre-ordered it about 2 weeks ago and scheduled to pick it up at midnight. I've owned almost every nexus device since the beginning and they all have exceeded my expectations so I know won't be disappointed plus I'm excited about the new K1 chip and size. Can't wait to taste that lollipop ๐Ÿญ tonight ๐Ÿ˜ I will post a mini review and official unboxing video once I get it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

BTW I got the black 32gb wifi edition ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Posted via Android Central App
    11-02-2014 03:43 PM
    congrats & hurray! - what are the odds we can get an unboxing video?
    11-02-2014 03:46 PM
    congrats & hurray! - what are the odds we can get an unboxing video?
    Oh it's coming.. with a mini review ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aquila and dsw1519 like this.
    11-02-2014 03:47 PM
    I don't understand?

How did you order it a month ago? Pre-orders only opened up two weeks ago. And how are you getting it tonight? From what I understand, they haven't started shipping out yet.
    11-02-2014 07:19 PM
    So I guess we can expect to see an unboxing video so we can see what it looks like by tomorrow morning.

Looking forward to it.
    11-02-2014 08:15 PM
    I don't understand?

How did you order it a month ago? Pre-orders only opened up two weeks ago. And how are you getting it tonight? From what I understand, they haven't started shipping out yet.
    The "release" is tomorrow.
    11-02-2014 08:23 PM
    The "release" is tomorrow.
    Oh. So does that mean it would have been better not getting it from the Play Store? As far as I know, they haven't started shipping out, yet retail stores in the US will have them in stock tomorrow?

Seems like you're better off not ordering form Google Play and just getting it from a retail store.
    11-02-2014 08:24 PM
    guys op is a phony, a big fat phony!!

EDIT: op dont take me seriously im just joking, congrats!
    11-02-2014 08:25 PM
    Oh. So does that mean it would have been better not getting it from the Play Store? As far as I know, they haven't started shipping out, yet retail stores in the US will have them in stock tomorrow?

Seems like you're better off not ordering form Google Play and just getting it from a retail store.
    I have no idea what availability will be in brick locations but it sounds like at least some will have them. Also not sure when the Play Store orders shipped or if they haven't shipped yet. A manager at my local Best Buy says they will have 0 in stock tomorrow but he doesn't know if they'll be able to live order or if it will still be classified as a pre-order.
    11-02-2014 08:27 PM
    My local best buy has just 2 32gb In stock, im gonna go at midnight and see if I can grab one while I pick up my CoD pre order. Wasn't going to buy one as I went with the shield tablet but I cannot fight off the temptation.... That's what happens when you're an electronics geek I suppose

Posted via the Android Central App
    quadtronix likes this.
    11-02-2014 08:40 PM
    guys op is a phony, a big fat phony!!

EDIT: op dont take me seriously im just joking, congrats!
    Lol! Sorry I'm not a troll, and I wouldn't go on a forum to stir up any nonsense. I'll be playing with it in less than 5 hours ๐Ÿ˜

11-02-2014 09:10 PM
    My local best buy has just 2 32gb In stock, im gonna go at midnight and see if I can grab one while I pick up my CoD pre order. Wasn't going to buy one as I went with the shield tablet but I cannot fight off the temptation.... That's what happens when you're an electronics geek I suppose

Ding Ding Ding.. winner winner chicken dinner. Videos will be up in less than 24 hours ๐Ÿ˜‰

11-02-2014 09:12 PM
    Ding Ding Ding.. winner winner chicken dinner. Videos will be up in less than 24 hours ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol I've decided to resist temptation!, I'll wait for some reviews from you guys I think.... Or go with the LTE version at T-Mobile

11-02-2014 09:55 PM
    Couldnt get one last night which sucked, but it will be ready for pick this morning for me, 32gb black, ive got 45 days to mess with it, if i like it then i`ll return it for the tmobile version next week
    11-03-2014 07:59 AM
    Couldnt get one last night which sucked, but it will be ready for pick this morning for me, 32gb black, ive got 45 days to mess with it, if i like it then i`ll return it for the tmobile version next week
    Still waiting for my tracking number from Google Play... I probably should have just got it at BestBuy too but didn't know which would be faster when I pre-ordered. My original confirmation email says it will ship on the third but no sign of it yet. Can't wait to get it in hand!

Sent via Tapatalk on my Droid Turbo (Breaking the Speed Limit of the Internet)...
    11-03-2014 08:09 AM
    Still waiting for my tracking number from Google Play... I probably should have just got it at BestBuy too but didn't know which would be faster when I pre-ordered. My original confirmation email says it will ship on the third but no sign of it yet. Can't wait to get it in hand!

Sent via Tapatalk on my Droid Turbo (Breaking the Speed Limit of the Internet)...
    Yeah you really would have thought Google would have mailed them out Thursday or Friday to be sure you all get the day of release.
    11-03-2014 08:18 AM
    Yeah, when I ordered my LG GWatch from Google they shipped it on the 3rd of July and it got here that day... Which was the day of release. I was hoping for a similar experience with the N9 but oh well... I guess it's just more time to check out reviews and videos and such before it arrives. I do hope it comes soon though. Let us know what you think when you get it!
    11-03-2014 08:29 AM
    Yeah, when I ordered my LG GWatch from Google they shipped it on the 3rd of July and it got here that day... Which was the day of release. I was hoping for a similar experience with the N9 but oh well... I guess it's just more time to check out reviews and videos and such before it arrives. I do hope it comes soon though. Let us know what you think when you get it!
    I will, ill do a side by side with the Shield Tablet so people can see how they stack up to each other
    quadtronix and gizmofla like this.
    11-03-2014 08:35 AM
    Lol I've decided to resist temptation!, I'll wait for some reviews from you guys I think.... Or go with the LTE version at T-Mobile

As promised... Share and like ๐Ÿ˜€
    Official Nexus 9 Unboxing & Start Up - Hands On! โ€ฆ:

quadtronix, zedz, Kamin and 4 others like this.
    11-03-2014 08:44 AM
    I don't understand?

As promised... Share and like ๐Ÿ˜€
    Official Nexus 9 Unboxing & Start Up - Hands On! โ€ฆ:

Scotlac likes this.
    11-03-2014 08:44 AM
    Thanks for posting! Looking forward to your full review. Does it have a nice grip feel in the back, that is not slippery? I couldn't care less about fingerprints, except on the screen (the online reviews usually make a big deal out of that).
    11-03-2014 10:13 AM
    Thanks for posting! Looking forward to your full review. Does it have a nice grip feel in the back, that is not slippery? I couldn't care less about fingerprints, except on the screen (the online reviews usually make a big deal out of that).
    Also, how is the resolution? Is it really nice or just ok? Have you tried a bunch of movies and apps yet?

J
    11-03-2014 10:15 AM
    Also, how is the screen reflectivity? Is it about the same as the N7? I found that no problem at all (Apple supposedly has a low reflectivity screen on their new one). Also, does it have (nice strong) Gorilla Glass or not? Does it feel snappier and more responsive than the N7 2013, or about the same (if you're familiar with that one)? We're bombing the poor guy with questions!
    11-03-2014 10:22 AM
    Also, how is the screen reflectivity? Is it about the same as the N7? I found that no problem at all (Apple supposedly has a low reflectivity screen on their new one). Also, does it have (nice strong) Gorilla Glass or not? Does it feel snappier and more responsive than the N7 2013, or about the same (if you're familiar with that one)? We're bombing the poor guy with questions!
    I know! But, these are questions we're all dying to know answered.

J
    11-03-2014 10:30 AM
    The back is definitely nice and it feels like the nexus 7 (2013) to me. The over feel is good. A little wider than I thought it would be but not bad. The screen is a fingerprint magnet but that's expected because of the glossy finish.

11-03-2014 10:46 AM
33 12