Google Nexus 9 Best Buy $100 trade in credit

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I want to know where people live that their Best Buy has a Nexus 9 in stock. I wanted to reserve one for pickup and none of the stores in my area (Easy Bay SF) had stock.

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
@fm123 - that's a question I was thinking about too, luckily I was able to get one today before it ran out.

@jerrykur - Every store will list it as unavailable online it seems and even will not say if they have one over the phone. I went to a store today that when I called this morning (3 times because I felt like they were lying) and got three hilarious answers for their sales people: "never got any," "whats a Nexus 9? We have a Nexus 7, that must be what you are asking for," and lastly "we sold out last week." Just go to the store and look for yourself, it worked great for me!

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I used Wug's Toolkit and relocked. I went to BB and none in stock and they cannot order me one. The coupon expires 11/15 and he said there's nothing they can do if they don't get them in by the date

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I used Wug's Toolkit and relocked. I went to BB and none in stock and they cannot order me one. The coupon expires 11/15 and he said there's nothing they can do if they don't get them in by the date

Have them look up and see if they got any coming soon, or go to other local BB stores if any are near you and have them do the same. I went back to see if they could reserve me a white one if they get any and they said they could if you ask them only when they get any in stock and can only hold for a short time that day.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Re: Best Buy $100 trade in credit

Did they only give you $20 for the Nexus 7 (2012) since that was what I was quoted for mine on their on-line trade in center?

Likely you'll have to guide them through the process as their knowledge of this promo is inconsistent. I had to find the web page on bestbuy.com to show to the CS rep. Funny thing is that the floor rep knew all about it but the CS desk did not. I traded in my original Sammy 10.1 and eventually got the $50 trade-in promo allowance plus the $50 gift card, both of which I could apply to my N9 purchase.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site

OK, so the Best Buy promo is good, but the HTC 50% off promo (that hardly anyone was able to take advantage of) was great.

1) Who thinks that HTC will do good on their promise to do a better job with future promos?
2) Who thinks that the Nexus 9 will go back on sale from HTC (or anyone else, for that matter) for $200?
3) Who thinks that the Nexus 9 will sell for close to $200 for Black Friday?

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site

I'm going to wait for two things: fixing initial run issues, and price drop. I'll bet it might be 350 soon, and maybe 300+ some places for Christmas....I wish that Best Buy deal lasted longer...but they're probably all out now, and it's the first run of the pads.