So far at work (haven't been home today) I have so many interrupted network issues it's quite annoying. Any body else experiencing this? Can't even get through a speed test
    11-04-2014 01:58 PM
    No WiFi issues on my N9 here.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-04-2014 02:18 PM
    Just started this thread to try and keep things in one place

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ixes-more.html
    11-04-2014 02:28 PM
    So far at work (haven't been home today) I have so many interrupted network issues it's quite annoying. Any body else experiencing this? Can't even get through a speed test
    I have been having a lot of WiFi issues on mine. It will occasionally loose WiFi connection when I'm sitting in my room. I have all kinds of other devices in my room that don't loose connection. As soon as I walk towards my router it picks up the signal. The router is standard issue relatively new by my local ISP. Have you figured anything out about this?
    11-06-2014 02:04 PM
    No problems for me at home or work.

Sent from my HTC One M8 via Tapatalk 4 Pro
    11-06-2014 02:08 PM
    I have been having a lot of WiFi issues on mine. It will occasionally loose WiFi connection when I'm sitting in my room. I have all kinds of other devices in my room that don't loose connection. As soon as I walk towards my router it picks up the signal. The router is standard issue relatively new by my local ISP. Have you figured anything out about this?
    Are there other routers nearby. Might be a channel conflict.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-06-2014 07:52 PM
    I can connect to our two home wifi router frequencies as well as my hotspot. In fact I downloaded the entire Android L patch through my cellphone hotspot.

I'd say everything is perfect, but for some reason I cannot connect to the office network...connecting...saved....connecting....saved
    11-08-2014 12:19 AM
    Am seeing drop-outs in the WiFi during light-browsing (against an Airport Extreme base station); Nexus 4, iPad and Nexus 5 in same room unaffected, but the N9 just drops out for 60+ seconds every 4-5 minutes.
    11-10-2014 07:54 AM
    My Nexus 9 loose WiFi connection constantly even 2 feets from the router. I have 5+ devices connected to my home wifi and never had any problems keeping a connection. I calld the Google play where I ordered the device and was advise to go into wifi advanced to force to use the 2.5 ghz band (instead of automatic) and it did not resolve the problem. Google agree to replace it under warranty so I new one should be shipped soon. I will try to give an update in a week or so once I get the new Nexu s9 to report back. Thanks!
    11-10-2014 02:07 PM
    Am seeing drop-outs in the WiFi during light-browsing (against an Airport Extreme base station); Nexus 4, iPad and Nexus 5 in same room unaffected, but the N9 just drops out for 60+ seconds every 4-5 minutes.
    Try 2.4 Ghz instead of 5 (the default). Ensure you are using DHCP, or if you are using a fixed IP address it not used by another device. Also make sure the device is not seeing multiple access points for the same network. If it does that it may try to hop back and forth trying to get the strongest signal. Worse comes to worse it could just be a defective tablet.
    11-10-2014 02:24 PM