I am not sure it is possible for a device to get faster the longer I use it, but it does seem to be even snappier than on day one. With no hardware issues to speak of, the awesome screen and speakers and the comfortable soft-touch feel in the hand, this is easily the best tablet I have used (over the Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab and various iPads, including the Air).

I am more and more convinced that the reviewers and a few unlucky early purchasers got a bad batch because a LOT of us seem to have gotten problem-free units and, when this device is NOT one of those with the issues, it is simply the best tablet on the market, IMO.
    NicksGarage likes this.
    11-10-2014 11:25 AM
    Device getting snappier might be due to ART runtime. I'm glad you're enojoying it, I just really get bothered by light bleed, so I'm holding off just yet.
    11-10-2014 11:36 AM
    I can definitely see a bit of worry about the light-bleed. I know that Jerry said his device had a lot of it, mine has almost none. And Phil's had that bouncy back. Those review units seemed to suck. If you are worried about that, I would just wait until you hear enough reports that it is not much of an issue. Or, just buy it at Best Buy and ask to test the unit first (or be ready to return it right away if you get a dud unit).
    11-10-2014 11:54 AM
    Always glad to see positive review from a user. I will be getting a N9 soon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-10-2014 03:40 PM