Touchscreen & Chrome problems

ruhban

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Nexus 9 since it's first week on sale and I've loved it so far. But if run into a few problems and wanted to know how to fix them and if anyone else is having the same problem.

The first is my touchscreen isn't as responsive as I'd like it to be. It struggles to unlock when I carry out the swipe up motion - it even has a problem with sensitivity as I scroll through web pages.
This leads me onto my second problem - web pages aren't usable when I move from one tab to another. When I go from another tab then back to the previous one I was just using, the page just pixelates and freezes which then requires me to refresh the page in order to use it which is annoying. I'm using the latest version of Chrome and haven't had a problem like this with my Nexus 7 2013.

Posted via the Android Central App

NeilWhitear

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

Since having my Nexus 9 I have also noted the touch screen sensitivity does not appear to be on par with the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 (which I also have) and even the Nexus 7 (2013).

I find you have to sometimes touch the screen with a bit of purpose to it, rather than just a simply light touch as on most other high end tablets.

ruhban

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I suppose these problems aren't as infuriating as the Nexus 7's purely because it eventually does work whereas the 7 denied me of any functionality when I held it at certain angles.

Posted via my Z10 using Android Central App

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I suppose that's good that its not as bad as the n7 but still to have any touch screen problems on a touch screen device is pretty debilitating imo.

ruhban

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I agree completely. I might contact Google through the Play Store and see what they have to say for themselves.

Posted via my Z10 using Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX