I left my N9 unplugged over night, and it appears to have had around 50% battery at midnight. Tonight, around 9pm, I turn this on and I'm down to 13% battery. To me, that seems like a lot of power is being consumed when tablet isn't being used.

Is this normal for the N9/5.0?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Is the battery supposed to drain this much?-2052.jpg  
    01-28-2015 09:51 PM
    I'm guessing the Wi-Fi being left on didn't help, but I always kept Wi-Fi on with my N7 and never had an issue.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-28-2015 09:58 PM
    Its pretty safe to say that's not natural. I leave mine unplugged over night & see a loss of no more than 6 - 10% battery at the very most. I can't see your battery stats, but I'm betting something like GPS or another power hungry app is killing your juice while at standby. Do you have location set to high accuracy by any chance? That could take a heavy toll..
    01-28-2015 10:40 PM
    Its pretty safe to say that's not natural. I leave mine unplugged over night & see a loss of no more than 6 - 10% battery at the very most. I can't see your battery stats, but I'm betting something like GPS or another power hungry app is killing your juice while at standby. Do you have location set to high accuracy by any chance? That could take a heavy toll..
    I agree. Check to make sure you don't have location and bluetooth (if not needed) turned off. Also, adjusting the brightness will really help with battery life. Shutting down running apps you're not using will reduce the amount of battery life.

J
    01-29-2015 07:55 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions. Bluetooth is never on, but I think GPS is. I'll try shutting it off and see if that helps.
    01-29-2015 11:05 AM
    I have GPS on with high accuracy on. NFC on. Blue tooth on. Brightness 50%. I plug in the charger when I go to bed. I unplug the charger when I get up in the morning. It runs all day with fairly heavy use. I don't see what you are seeing. If it were mine, I'd factory reset and start over.
    01-29-2015 11:25 AM
    No matter what you have turned on it is not normal to use that much battery. I would try a factory reset like Gary said
    01-29-2015 12:41 PM
    I'll factory reset this evening. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Posted via Android Central App
    01-29-2015 06:27 PM