I use this much more than my Nexus 7 12/13.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I have both of the Nexus 7 tablets, the 13 was a joy. I do find myself using the 9 much more than I used either of them. I guess the 4:3 aspect ratio is better, I just don't like the iPad mini that I have, relegated to audio book alarm clock duty only. The iPad mini was a gift from work. If I had a stereo dock for the 9 I would get rid of the mini.

Posted via the Android Central App

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I have both of the Nexus 7 tablets, the 13 was a joy. I do find myself using the 9 much more than I used either of them. I guess the 4:3 aspect ratio is better, I just don't like the iPad mini that I have, relegated to audio book alarm clock duty only. The iPad mini was a gift from work. If I had a stereo dock for the 9 I would get rid of the mini.

I hear ya! I thought I used my N7 2013 all the time until I bought my N9. It is now like my computer. Web, email, productivity, reading, movies, gaming... The only time I don't use it is when I'm working (ok, lunchtime I do...) but it is a wonderful tablet. I REALLY love the 4:3 aspect ratio, especially for reading, web and gaming. I would definitely purchase a followup to this tablet if it becomes available in the future (provided the flaws that presented themselves in this version are fixed).

J

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, it kills either N7 ( mine now sits in a drawer - I need to gift it to a friend so they can experience pure google Nexus joy).
Love the N9 ;)

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Funny I was just thinking this too, I debated if I needed a tablet form factor since I rarely used my N7 (2012) but I've used my N9 more in 5 months than I ever used my N7 in two years.

salmanahmad

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't blame you.

The Nexus 9 is like nearly PC grade powerful, let down by a few construction and software issues but nonetheless a powerhouse of a device.

It's full potential hasn't even been reached yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12