Slow app updates

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
If I go a few days without using my N9, sometimes it will have like 10 app updates through Google Play. It can take up to 20 minutes for those apps to update. It doesn't matter if I'm continuing to use the tablet or if I just let it sit there and update. Sometimes it seems like it almost stops updating when the screen goes off because I'll come back to it after 10 minutes and only 2 apps have updated and it will just say it's installing another update forever. My GS6 doesn't have any issues with this. 10 app updates are fast, like you'd expect. Had anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
It's in your wifi setting, hit the menu at the top, choose Advanced, then turn on Keep WiFi on when going to sleep

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I've had this happen on various devices randomly, and seemingly resolved within a day or two. I figured it was related to whatever servers play is pointing to at the moment. I don't know for sure, but I've had it on N9, N6P, and other devices at different locations over the past few years.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey