Screen stuck on No Command

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I had an update last night and phone came back up with this Android icon laying on it's stomach and I have a triangle with a red exclamation mark and it says no command. Than every so often it pops up in red at the top of my screen and says This is a development device not intended for something use. I googled last night and tried to wipe the cache and didn't help. I don't even see that option anymore when I hold power and volume down. I called HTC and they said I am out of warranty 1-200 for fix. I tried clicking on recovery and even factory reset and it said erasing but than went back to the no command screen. Is their anything else I can do? I won't pay to have it fixed I'll just save up and get another tablet later on down the line.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank You So Much! I was out of warranty and I have a friend who is great with computers and tablets and he did the OTA whatever I sent him your reply and he got it back up and running no more no command thing. He had to reset it but I don't care as long as it's working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance