Lineage OS, Am I Just on the Honeymoon?

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, I know this should be in the "ROMs and Hacks" sub-forum, but since here is where any activity has been, figured I would post it here. I had a great experience with Lineage OS on my Oneplus One, so after over a year of sludge with the Nexus 9, figured why not just see how it runs on the 9.

I know I am still in my new factory reset fresh Honeymoon stage, but just wanted to see if anyone else has been running it for an extended period of time and if it has held up. I have factory reset this 9 with the official ROM, and I swear Lineage feels better than any of those resets, so I am crossing my fingers that this is the thing that can allow me to get a couple more years of use out of it.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I know this should be in the "ROMs and Hacks" sub-forum, but since here is where any activity has been, figured I would post it here. I had a great experience with Lineage OS on my Oneplus One, so after over a year of sludge with the Nexus 9, figured why not just see how it runs on the 9.

I know I am still in my new factory reset fresh Honeymoon stage, but just wanted to see if anyone else has been running it for an extended period of time and if it has held up. I have factory reset this 9 with the official ROM, and I swear Lineage feels better than any of those resets, so I am crossing my fingers that this is the thing that can allow me to get a couple more years of use out of it.

Well, I am almost ready to flash my N9. Lete know what your experience is with it after a prolonged period of time. Also, have you tried elementalX kernel?