Desire ROM on FRF91 Nexus One

objection01

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi there, new to the nexus one and this forum. I have my N1 with CyanogenMod RC1 6.0 on FRF91 and I saw a guy at work with the Desire ROM on his N1 and I was curious if Desire will work on FRF91. I have googled it and it doesn't look like it works properly. Does anyone have the Desire ROM on their FRF91?

Thanks in advance

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Whatever one you chose.. You don't install Desire ROM on top of FRF91.. nor do you install it on top of CM 6... It's a totally different ROM, that uses FRF91 as base, just as CM 6 is a totally different ROM which uses FRF91 as base.

Evil D: on xda has a much more mature Froyo Desire ROM port at the moment, and in fact Paul@modaco may relinquish development to Evil D and focus on other areas, while providing kitchens for devs such as Evil.

Evil's ROM has working FM radio, 99% working USB connection ( no need for an extra app or widget to mount USB on your computer! Just sometimes the icon disappears in the notification area), GOOD battery life nowadays, etc. Bluetooth is still hit-or-miss. I don't use bluetooth so not an issue for me... Desire ports are really maturing, so it's worth trying!