recently found out pixel and pixel xl are loaded with prop 65 warning

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
does any 1 know if pixel 2 and pixel 2 xl are gona also be loaded with prop 65 ?

if it is i have desided to not buy it cuz i dont wanna die

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Almost certainly will, because approximately 100% of electronic consumer goods contain or are manufactured using chemicals that can be harmful.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Every Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Huawei, Asus, ZTE, Apple, Moto, etc, etc phone, tablet, smart watch, television, microwave, blender and lawn mower that you can name is going to be on the lists.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Every Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Huawei, Asus, ZTE, Apple, Moto, etc, etc phone, tablet, smart watch, television, microwave, blender and lawn mower that you can name is going to be on the lists.

totally agree......this is a non issue really. I can't think of an electronic device that doesn't have some kind of harmful parts inside.

If someone doesn't want to use products that contain harmful parts.....they would have to back a couple 100 years ago and live that lifestyle.....

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
totally agree......this is a non issue really. I can't think of an electronic device that doesn't have some kind of harmful parts inside.

If someone doesn't want to use products that contain harmful parts.....they would have to back a couple 100 years ago and live that lifestyle.....

Pretty sure it wouldn't help then too, but for electronics - basically if it contains rare earth metals or silicon (so if it has a motherboard or a logic board, etc) - and if it has a battery or a display, it is going to be on this list (or it ought to be and the manufacturer is ignoring the silly label).