2 XL will replace my S8.
    09-24-2017 03:26 PM
    Ha Pixel 2 XL will replace my aging Nexus 6. I just need it to last through October lol.
    09-24-2017 04:46 PM
    2 XL will replace my S8.
    How long have you had the S8?
    09-24-2017 05:33 PM
    How long have you had the S8?
    3 months
    09-24-2017 09:07 PM
    I'm using a Honor 6X atm and I have been looking forward to the Pixel XL 2 but if the rumored price is correct then I have may have to pass. It is kinda hard to justify almost 1k for a phone. I may just pick up a used HTC U11.
    Yesterday 12:17 AM
    3 months
    Not happy with S8 or are you like a lot of us that like to jump around. I'm ready to move but I've had my phone almost a year now.... Like that's a long time... Lol
    Yesterday 05:14 AM
    I went from 2 Note 7's to the Pixel, a note 4 before. I loved how fast the Pixel was. But in the past few months - I found myself frustrated over apps & features I could not do....

Of course, I now have a Note 8. If the Pixel 2 XL had pen support (or the iPhone since I have an iPad pro), I would probably jump ship quickly. I have until Friday to decide.... LOL that is when my 2 weeks are up on my Note 8.
    Today 11:19 AM
    I went from 2 Note 7's to the Pixel, a note 4 before. I loved how fast the Pixel was. But in the past few months - I found myself frustrated over apps & features I could not do....

Of course, I now have a Note 8. If the Pixel 2 XL had pen support (or the iPhone since I have an iPad pro), I would probably jump ship quickly. I have until Friday to decide.... LOL that is when my 2 weeks are up on my Note 8.
    Just curious what apps and features could you not do on the pixel? Just the pen stuff or?
    Today 11:28 AM
    A. I never buy cutting edge.
    B. I'm very happy with my Pixel.
    C. Since the first thing I do with a new phone is put it in a sturdy holster I don't really care what color it is.
    D. Assuming it will be more expensive than the Pixel, no way. It's sad Google is competing with Apple on price and service. The race to the bottom is on.
    Today 11:28 AM
    There is probably a 60% chance I will upgrade to the Pixel 2 XL, if it is 100% confirmed that the headphone jack is gone.
    If, by some miracle, it is determined that it will have a jack, I would definitely upgrade.
    Today 11:30 AM
    There is probably a 60% chance I will upgrade to the Pixel 2 XL, if it is 100% confirmed that the headphone jack is gone.
    If, by some miracle, it is determined that it will have a jack, I would definitely upgrade.
    We're calling it 99% confirmed. Last 1% is Google saying it next week.
    Today 11:32 AM
    Gone
    Today 11:47 AM
    I am torn on rather to get the Pixel 2 128GB or spend a little more for the Pixel 2 XL 64GB. I will be getting and ordering it on launch day, just trying to narrow it down. I am leaning towards the 64GB XL....
    Get a 2 XL for the battery and industrial design. It's no Essential looks-wise but might get you in the ballpark. Keep in mind that Google gives unlimited photo storage with their devices. Unless you have a lot of other files to keep locally (work documents, music, etc.) then 64GB should be enough. Google Drive is also an option for storage if you need it.
    Today 12:19 PM
188 ... 678