Pixel 2 is pretty enticing.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I wish there was a dual camera, but other than that. It seems pretty darn cool. I might be tempted if it releases for T-Mobile.

Haha... I knew you might copy me.
I'm seriously considering it despite having to give up the DAC. If I don't get the V30 I'll just use the V20 for the DAC on my commute along with the Pixel. I already carry two phones... One more won't kill me.
Maybe I'll buy the V30 down the road for cheap.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I still think that the V30 is a better bet this year but let's see what other details come out in two weeks.

There are no bad choices among the top models. I think it's come to the point where it's what features you want and what you can live without and then going with a brand that you trust.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I agree, the crop is great this year.
I think it's great that Jay Leno is no longer the face model for the bezels
cc3560509a0418cb430074d1f9c33733.gif

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Is it enticing still at $950 or so for the XL model?

I have a bad feeling most "flagship" phones will start having $1000+ price tags which is just stupid. I rather wait a few months and get one used it on a heavy discount.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I wish there was a dual camera, but other than that. It seems pretty darn cool. I might be tempted if it releases for T-Mobile.

Oh wow really? I never thought I would see you eyeing a Google phone :p. That is cool though. Glad you're shopping around to see what works :).

I will be getting the "Panda" one as others have dubbed it haha.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Oh wow really? I never thought I would see you eyeing a Google phone :p. That is cool though. Glad you're shopping around to see what works :).

I will be getting the "Panda" one as others have dubbed it haha.
That's funny because when I first signed up for this site I was just leaving the Evo to spend a few years with Nexus. I had all the nexus phones until the nexus 5, which my wife had. Haha.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Is it enticing still at $950 or so for the XL model?

I have a bad feeling most "flagship" phones will start having $1000+ price tags which is just stupid. I rather wait a few months and get one used it on a heavy discount.
I hate it, it's more than my TV. And the price of my laptop.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That's funny because when I first signed up for this site I was just leaving the Evo to spend a few years with Nexus. I had all the nexus phones until the nexus 5, which my wife had. Haha.

Ah yeah I didn't know you then.. I only know you from the land of LG so I figured that was your main go to. Either way still cool :p. Would you get 64 or 128? I am going all out. Panda 128 GB Pixel 2 XL.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Ah yeah I didn't know you then.. I only know you from the land of LG so I figured that was your main go to. Either way still cool :p. Would you get 64 or 128? I am going all out. Panda 128 GB Pixel 2 XL.
Makes sense.. I posted scarcely, and I think I may have changed my name. Hahah.

I loved the Nexus line, I switched cause I was kind of forced, but went to LG because it was almost the same as the Nexus 4. Then switched to T-Mobile and all I was interested in was the G2. And then fast forward to now. Haha

I may just drop the extra 100 to get more space. That's what would make sense toe so I won't have to worry.

I'm not sure which color I would get.. I haven't really looked too much into it to be honest. I'll probably case it anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci