12-04-2017 12:42 PM
1,983 ... 787980
tools
    I ordered a 64 GB Just Black 2 XL on Monday with expedited shipping and it hasn't even shipped yet. My order status page still just says "ordered" and shows that the estimated shipping date was yesterday. I chatted with support yesterday and they assured me that my phone would ship and arrive by today. The only reason I paid the extra $19 for expedited was so that it would arrive in 2 days and it looks like that won't happen. At this rate, all the accessories I ordered from Amazon last night will arrive before the phone actually does since they're mostly a competent company when it comes to shipping things on time.
    11-29-2017 11:22 AM
    I ordered 1 pixel 2 and 1 pixel 2 xl on Monday. I traded in my current two pixel phones. Both phones say shippinng on the 28th (yesterday) but don't actual say shipped with any tracking numbers. It says its they should be delivered on tomorrow or Friday but I doubt that if they haven't shipped yet.

My trade in kits have already shipped so I might have those before I get my phones. Pretty annoying so far.
    11-29-2017 05:07 PM
    I ordered a 64 GB Just Black 2 XL on Monday with expedited shipping and it hasn't even shipped yet. My order status page still just says "ordered" and shows that the estimated shipping date was yesterday. I chatted with support yesterday and they assured me that my phone would ship and arrive by today. The only reason I paid the extra $19 for expedited was so that it would arrive in 2 days and it looks like that won't happen. At this rate, all the accessories I ordered from Amazon last night will arrive before the phone actually does since they're mostly a competent company when it comes to shipping things on time.
    There's a definite issue with shipping happening right now. I also ordered a Black 2 XL on Monday that was supposed to ship already and has not. There's a thread on Reddit covering the issue as well. Seems a lot of orders are moving into a "delayed" status.
    11-30-2017 12:13 PM
    There's a definite issue with shipping happening right now. I also ordered a Black 2 XL on Monday that was supposed to ship already and has not. There's a thread on Reddit covering the issue as well. Seems a lot of orders are moving into a "delayed" status.
    My order finally shipped an hour ago. It went from "shipment was delayed" a few hours ago to randomly shipping a few hours later. It'll be arriving tomorrow via FedEx Overnight. Whatever Google uses for shipping and logistics is definitely in need of an overhaul but I'm glad the phone will finally be arriving.
    11-30-2017 02:26 PM
    I ordered my Google pixel 2 xl on Nov 25th. I realized the shipping would be too long so I canceled it to reorder another one in a different coords. Long story short.... It's been 6 days and my refund hasn't been reissued to our Google financing card. I called synchrony back last night and the told me it could take up to 10 days for the funds to appear in our account. Anyone else deal with this problem?
    12-01-2017 04:47 PM
    Ordered my panda Oct 9... shipped yesterday. It's been a long wait!
    12-02-2017 01:45 PM
    It finally happened you me after all these years:
    -Ordered Panda XL 64GB Nov. 17. Estimated delivery Dec 13th
    -Saw the $100 of Google deal + free Google Home Mini
    -Cancelled first ordered
    -Ordered another Panda XL 64GB for the promotion on Nov. 29. Estimated delivery Dec 23rd
    -Today Google emails me that it'll arrive tomorrow Dec 4th

WTH? But I'm not complaining
    daryllh likes this.
    12-04-2017 02:56 AM
    It finally happened you me after all these years:
    -Ordered Panda XL 64GB Nov. 17. Estimated delivery Dec 13th
    -Saw the $100 of Google deal + free Google Home Mini
    -Cancelled first ordered
    -Ordered another Panda XL 64GB for the promotion on Nov. 29. Estimated delivery Dec 23rd
    -Today Google emails me that it'll arrive tomorrow Dec 4th

WTH? But I'm not complaining
    I just got a shipping notification too. Ordered on Cyber Monday with an estimated arrival date of December 20. It is going to arrive on the 6th.

Only problem is I took the $300 off Verizon deal this weekend. Thought I had plenty of time to cancel. Oops. Will have to ship it back
    12-04-2017 12:42 PM
1,983 ... 787980