What Color Will You Be Getting?

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
You might be getting a color that's not even pictures.

df8a95a8a879e80a70f2eead21b6582a.jpg

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
I have a silver xl now, matches my silver Silverado...may have to keep it - :)

I'm a 2007 Tundra guy. Purchased my truck used with 10K miles on it in 2008. I live in Silverado hell though. Only thing I've had to swap out are tires and brake pads at the normal intervals. Then I got a water pump leak at 90K miles so did that and the timing belt at the same time because it made sense. Had the work done at the dealership. Timing belt is supposed to be swapped out every 100K miles.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Why can't we have silver? I have a silver truck and my HTC 10 is silver too.

I will go with white if white or black are my only options. Why would they make the side button orange? Orange, white, and black don't mesh.
Who says that Orange Black and White don't mesh. This Panda was the inspiration.
8b2466635b5fd5c4ffe0fb75a8ee9baf.gif

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Not feeling it fam, sorry. I'm one of those guys that dresses well and knows how to put colors together. The colors on the U11 and LG V30, my goodness. Maybe Google doesn't want a pretty phone? Let what's inside the phone speak for itself.
The orange is a bit strange. I don't mind the black and white so much by itself. The orange reminds me of an emergency button on a walkie talkie. A case will cover it unless it's clear.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could get the blue in the OP for the 2 XL. Sadly it doesn't sound likely so I'll get the black/white/orange option.

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
Colors don't bother me much but I must admit they aren't very exciting.

I have one theory as someone who used to live in California. Someone at Google who oversaw the design is foreign born. He or she has no clue about design, but in their country of origin, the colors would be popular. Or someone at Google lacks the ability to say, "No, those colors are horrendous." HTC definitely sat silent when the design team from Google made their color choices.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the color options for the original Pixel weren't scratch resistant or anything special. Doesn't sound like Google did their research.

Rumor has HTC coming out with a U11 + in the same colors as the U11.