T-Mobile $325 Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL deal

bigbearballs

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile $325 Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL deal

So I emailed the promotions support and they advised me they do have the submission and it does take up to 8 weeks which I knew and I said I was frustrated with the status check process. So the next day I get an email from them saying that my submission checks out and meets the requirements and they will be sending me the rebate. I also checked the status online and it appears that I misjudged the message as it is more like a unable to search rather than my submission rejected. Finally some light at the end of the tunnel.
What email did you use? My online check of the rebate just shows received.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Well, T-Mobile is going to pretty much wait two billing cycles before sending out those cards. They want to get a little back from all those people *cough* that are just going to cancel that added line once they get the card.

magic25

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site

My 10/26 submission for the $325 Mastercard was approved today too. Not sure if I should immediately cancel the 2nd line I had opened solely for this promo, or wait till I receive the Mastercard...

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

My 10/26 submission for the $325 Mastercard was approved today too. Not sure if I should immediately cancel the 2nd line I had opened solely for this promo, or wait till I receive the Mastercard...
I think you should wait. I've heard of their promotions canceling after someone made a change BEFORE they received the cards.

JR Messina

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site

I'm going to switch to MetroPCS so I can keep what has been solid service but at a cheaper rate. They will still technically be getting my money.

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site

Mine was approved today as well. 2-3 more weeks of waiting for the rebate to arrive. Way to drag it out T-Mobile...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to switch to MetroPCS so I can keep what has been solid service but at a cheaper rate. They will still technically be getting my money.

Pretty much. The only two catches for MetroPCS are...

The de-pri limit is 35 GB versus 50 GB for T-Mobile.
You're always de-pri against actual T-Mobile customers.

Other then that it is the same.

JR Messina

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site

Pretty much. The only two catches for MetroPCS are...

The de-pri limit is 35 GB versus 50 GB for T-Mobile.
You're always de-pri against actual T-Mobile customers.

Other then that it is the same.

I probably won't be hitting 30gig as even when I tried to max out last month I was only low 20s. Thee de-pri is a concern as it always felt like cricket had me de-pri all the time for as slow as the service was. Ultimately I'll take that change to keep a 3 line account under $100 while still getting HD voice, Wifi calling, and full speed.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm, not sure if it's really worth it to me. My Fi bill only averages me about $33/month.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I probably won't be hitting 30gig as even when I tried to max out last month I was only low 20s. Thee de-pri is a concern as it always felt like cricket had me de-pri all the time for as slow as the service was. Ultimately I'll take that change to keep a 3 line account under $100 while still getting HD voice, Wifi calling, and full speed.

Well Cricket maxes LTE speeds to 8 Mbps and 4g HSPA speeds to 4 Mbps... So they are capped at all times. After 22 GB on Cricket they now have a de-prioritization limit as well.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, no doubt. I used to be a heavy data user so I've been there. These days the only time I'm not on wifi is during my commute. I do miss T-Mobile though. They are such a great company and I've been looking for justification to swap back to them (was with Verizon before Project Fi). It's just really, really hard when you only use half a gig a month. 😔

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Received mine Monday this week. Submitted back 11-6. I had something interesting happen though. About a week ago I was checking my submission online in it one morning just said that it was denied because the phone number was changed. I had to call the rebate team at T-Mobile and explain the situation to them they rectified it and mailed out my card properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user