pixel 2 larger than pixel

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I know this is nitpicking, but kind of disappointed to see that the pixel 2 is 2 mm taller than the pixel

thesebastian

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
To me the best size for a Google phone was the Galaxy Nexus size. (smaller than the Pixel and Nexus 4).

But a phone even better than that was the Moto X 1st gen. (A Moto X 1st gen with no bezels could reach a nice 5" screen without adding mm in your hand).

Anyway, I think it'd be nice if Google releases a 4.5" no bezel phone to compete with smaller phones, like the iPhone SE. Those phones are perfect for women who like to have the phone in the jean's front pocket (instead of a bag).

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Anyway, I think it'd be nice if Google releases a 4.5" no bezel phone to compete with smaller phones, like the iPhone SE. Those phones are perfect for women who like to have the phone in the jean's front pocket (instead of a bag).
You just described me.

The original Pixel is the tallest phone I could do for this to work but it still sticks out a bit though. So it being slightly taller is a valid concern. I wouldn't want to shuffle it in my hand. I really liked the size of the Galaxy A3, which is almost as pocketable as the iPhone SE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc