Panda - Yes or No?

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
My first impression when I saw the black and white was that someone on the design team thought it would be clever to come up with a color scheme that would emulate an Oreo cookie.

I had the exact same thought, and am thinking now that that someone is huddled in the fetal position in the corner of his her office mumbling mostly incoherently about "how could they all get it so wrong??"

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I had the exact same thought, and am thinking now that that someone is huddled in the fetal position in the corner of his her office mumbling mostly incoherently about "how could they all get it so wrong??"

I think you're right... I can almost hear his/her groans of disbelief. :D

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Sorry guys switched to BLK decided it would be covered anyway and remembered my white N4 didn't like seeing the white on the side of the bezels

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I've never wanted a white phone until this 1 by the time I put my VZW order in the panda was 2 weeks after the black . I almost swapped and went black to get it sooner but I decided to just wait the 2 weeks

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I've never wanted a white phone until this 1 by the time I put my VZW order in the panda was 2 weeks after the black . I almost swapped and went black to get it sooner but I decided to just wait the 2 weeks

Also waiting the extra two weeks for the Panda...Or shall I say the stormtrooper version

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I wish there'd been something more exciting like "Extremely Blue", but given the options the Panda 2 XL is a lot more interesting to look at than Just Black. And I don't put my phones in a case so it does matter to me, at least a little bit.

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my panda Oct 5th. Play store. Says Nov 27th ship date. Recieve dec1. Sheesh. And i called Google and she told me. There was no time limit on returning the old one.. She also said I was one of the lucky ones cause they sold out quick... I just hope that ship date lessens after the 17th or whenever first phase happens..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC