Anyone on At&t planning on getting this phone?

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The original Pixel was phenomenal on AT&T, like surprisingly so. I had it on Verizon and it paled in comparison where I live. The only thing you don't get is Wifi Calling and features like it.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I've used last years pixel and other unlocked devices on AT&T and you won't get any of AT&T enhanced services. No wifi calling, no HD Voice, Advanced Text Messaging, built in Video Calling from the dialer, etc. If that's what your looking for than any unlocked phone is not for you in AT&T.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have used At&t since 92 (Cellular one, cingular, At&t) So this phone is no different...I never go to their stores tho...most of their people are stooges. I cut down my last sim to nano, just so I could avoid them.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
The reason I ditched my pixel was because there was no HD voice through AT&T. Was this feature ever added? If not then that solves my want and desire for the Pixel 2 :-(

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You get punished just by being a customer, regardless where you get your phone. AT&T sucks.

I definitely don't approve of them not allowing VoLTE/WiFi calling and such on unlocked phones (when they could). I do however like some of their services for my needs.. such as I have AT&T Fiber at home and it is pretty amazing. I also have DirecTV w/ them which isn't bad.. it is regular old satellite.

rickms80

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I definitely don't approve of them not allowing VoLTE/WiFi calling and such on unlocked phones (when they could). I do however like some of their services for my needs.. such as I have AT&T Fiber at home and it is pretty amazing. I also have DirecTV w/ them which isn't bad.. it is regular old satellite.

If it weren't for my Corporate discount through my employer, I would be out...

mj0528

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
We ditched at &t for Verizon. Was a huge step up for call quality and data. Pay a little more but I couldn't use my phone inside

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma