11-12-2017 04:59 PM
69 123
tools
    According to UPS I will have my ISIM kit today, at least a day before the phone! Woo Hoo!
    10-17-2017 07:53 AM
    Hope everyone got their sim cards! I went to a Sprint Corp. store yesterday and they said the have them. They said they wouldn't hand me one but if I brought the phone in they would active it. YMMV

Got my free sim card today, phone comes tomorrow. Life is good!
    10-17-2017 08:23 PM
    Hope everyone got their sim cards! I went to a Sprint Corp. store yesterday and they said the have them. They said they wouldn't hand me one but if I brought the phone in they would active it. YMMV

Got my free sim card today, phone comes tomorrow. Life is good!
    I got my Sim kit today. Still don't have a shipping notification. So who knows when I'll get the phone. At least I'll be ready whenever Google decides to ship it.
    10-17-2017 08:27 PM
    I got my Sim kit today. Still don't have a shipping notification. So who knows when I'll get the phone. At least I'll be ready whenever Google decides to ship it.
    Bummer! Hope all goes well. My luck the OnTrac truck will catch on fire, they look like they get them from Charley the junk man.
    10-17-2017 08:48 PM
    Bummer! Hope all goes well. My luck the OnTrac truck will catch on fire, they look like they get them from Charley the junk man.
    Hey at least you have a tracking number. I got nothing. The weird thing is I can't cancel the order any more, or whatever the other option that used to be there was. Maybe because the ship date is today, so it thinks it's on the way, or they just didn't update anything yet.
    10-17-2017 08:52 PM
    Can you please post the item or sku # when you have a chance?
    10-18-2017 07:24 AM
    Can you please post the item or sku # when you have a chance?
    Sure. I left it at work, because my phone was supposed to ship out yesterday and get delivered there, however nothing has changed on my order status page so I probably won't be getting the phone today.
    10-18-2017 08:12 AM
    So has anyone activated their phone on Sprint yet? I left the damn SIM card at home when I went there to grab my phone. I will be giving it a try around 4:30 PM Eastern.
    10-18-2017 02:51 PM
    Yeah I did at 9am this morning right when they opened. Got my 2XL at 7:30. I had a sim shipped to me last week. Sprint store is close to work so I ran over there. So far everything works. Spent a good half hour on the phone and sent plenty of texts.
    10-18-2017 02:59 PM
    Yeah I did at 9am this morning right when they opened. Got my 2XL at 7:30. I had a sim shipped to me last week. Sprint store is close to work so I ran over there. So far everything works. Spent a good half hour on the phone and sent plenty of texts.
    That is great to hear! Hopefully mine will go just as smooth.
    10-18-2017 03:11 PM
    OK so I tried to swap out my XL for the XL2 online. It seemed everything was fine, clicked the last step and then error! Take your phone to the store. Luckily a Sprint corporate store is close by. They were able to get it working. The switch over did take about 10 minutes for some reason, but all is well now.
    10-18-2017 06:12 PM
    OK so I tried to swap out my XL for the XL2 online. It seemed everything was fine, clicked the last step and then error! Take your phone to the store. Luckily a Sprint corporate store is close by. They were able to get it working. The switch over did take about 10 minutes for some reason, but all is well now.
    When you got it activated, were you able to use the same sim that was in your original Pixel XL, or did the corporate store activate with a new sim?

Also, I'm not near a store and plan to activate online. However, did the store tell you anything about what they had to do to get it working? If online doesn't work for me, I'll probably need to call in.
    10-18-2017 06:30 PM
    The Sim kit Sprint sent me Product# 760492035279 Sim card SIMOLW416Q works perfectly. did everything online and Bam!
    10-18-2017 09:44 PM
    The Sim kit Sprint sent me Product# 760492035279 Sim card SIMOLW416Q works perfectly. did everything online and Bam!
    Thanks. Glad to hear everything works.
    10-18-2017 09:48 PM
    When you got it activated, were you able to use the same sim that was in your original Pixel XL, or did the corporate store activate with a new sim?

Also, I'm not near a store and plan to activate online. However, did the store tell you anything about what they had to do to get it working? If online doesn't work for me, I'll probably need to call in.
    I used the ISIM that I ordered from Sprint. I put it in the phone and tried the online swap, entering numbers from the phones box as well as the SIM card. It recognized that I had a Pixel XL 2, but once I clicked the final switch over button it failed. When I took it to the store, they didn't switch the SIM, they used the one I received in the mail. But they were surprise that I had a SIM card already, and they said they had them on hand, so if you haven't ordered one, hopefully your Sprint store will have them as well. Go to a corporate store, you should have better luck. I don't believe the SIM from the OG Pixel will work.
    10-19-2017 07:51 AM
    Damn I wish mine would've worked. Would've saved me 40 minutes and a trip to the store. But hey all's well now.
    10-19-2017 07:52 AM
    Damn I wish mine would've worked. Would've saved me 40 minutes and a trip to the store. But hey all's well now.
    I was having issue with texts last night for about an hour. Everytime I activate a new phone on Sprint there seems to be a period of time where the SMS function doesn't work. It has to settle in or whatever. It works fine now though.
    10-19-2017 08:29 AM
    The SIM kit I ordered for the Pixel 2 XL worked perfectly. I tried to update the SIM card online but was told to chat. Once I chatted, I simply provided the SIM card number and the phone was activated in a matter of seconds.

Key is to get the SIM kit LTEGSM 4FF REM ISIM V2. Easiest activation I've encountered with Sprint!
    808vet likes this.
    10-20-2017 09:33 AM
    The SIM kit I ordered for the Pixel 2 XL worked perfectly. I tried to update the SIM card online but was told to chat. Once I chatted, I simply provided the SIM card number and the phone was activated in a matter of seconds.

Key is to get the SIM kit LTEGSM 4FF REM ISIM V2. Easiest activation I've encountered with Sprint!
    Thank you so much! I needed this, the Jokers at Sprint have been clueless to date, and I have gone through two incorrect SIM cards.
    11-12-2017 04:59 PM
69 123