Google Pixel 2 Camera Shots! Show Us Your Pictures

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Blast from the past.

I've been to at least one game in Montreal (my Mets won, I think it was the game a Mets player hit for the cycle, possibly Robin Ventura). The place was so quiet/empty, you could almost hold a conversation with someone sitting on the opposite side of the field from you. Of course, someone would have had to be sitting there for that to happen. Surprising it was so empty, the tickets and food were CHEAP...
@dennis246 are you adopting?

I haven't been in here in a while. I'll have some to post in a few weeks, I'll be visiting LA, SF, Victoria and Vancouver via sea (well, LA is where I get on the ship). I'm going to focus on taking pics with a real camera but I'm sure I'll grab a few with my phone as well..

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I've been to at least one game in Montreal (my Mets won, I think it was the game a Mets player hit for the cycle, possibly Robin Ventura). The place was so quiet/empty, you could almost hold a conversation with someone sitting on the opposite side of the field from you. Of course, someone would have had to be sitting there for that to happen. Surprising it was so empty, the tickets and food were CHEAP...

I haven't been in here in a while. I'll have some to post in a few weeks, I'll be visiting LA, SF, Victoria and Vancouver via sea (well, LA is where I get on the ship). I'm going to focus on taking pics with a real camera but I'm sure I'll grab a few with my phone as well..
I know the stadium was a dumpster fire. I know the concrete/turf ruined Vladimir Guerrero's knees. I can't remember if they left for Washington because of attendance or if they couldn't get a new stadium. Probably both.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I know the stadium was a dumpster fire. I know the concrete/turf ruined Vladimir Guerrero's knees. I can't remember if they left for Washington because of attendance or if they couldn't get a new stadium. Probably both.

Ask Keith Hernandez, playing on artificial is not the best thing for the body. I think that's why there are only 2 artificial fields left in baseball (Tampa and Toronto). While there have been strides made in artificial turf, those new surfaces are not great for baseball (too deep, the ball will fall and STOP).

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I think that's why there are only 2 artificial fields left in baseball (Tampa and Toronto).
Make that 3 - Chase Field in Phoenix just converted to artificial turf at the beginning of this season. I happen to know someone on the engineering firm that was involved in the changeover from grass.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

When did you happen to go to the game? It was almost always packed throughout its tenure; but it's true that towards the end, the opposite unfortunately happened...

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Easter prep!
2e0180e86adc13a2d6d8e23ffe07bc16.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrystalMcclain