car Bluetooth works again!!!

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My XL has been good with a RAV4 radio a Panasonic and an Xperra in my Jeep. Also my Plantronics BT earpiece

May 3, 2015
Visit site
after Oreo it would take me 5-7 mins of disabling Bluetooth and reenabling it. connecting and disconnecting to finally get it to play audio. Then once it connected it would say unknown artist on the head unit and if I touched a button (play/pause/next) it would break the connection and I would have to start over. It was solid until Oreo. 2 XL is back to normal and working perfectly.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
after Oreo it would take me 5-7 mins of disabling Bluetooth and reenabling it. connecting and disconnecting to finally get it to play audio. Then once it connected it would say unknown artist on the head unit and if I touched a button (play/pause/next) it would break the connection and I would have to start over. It was solid until Oreo. 2 XL is back to normal and working perfectly.

Uh, that happened to me yesterday with the 2 xl while listening to a podcast. I had to reboot to fix it.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
At least for the few days I had the Pixel 2 XL, Bluetooth connection with my car has been great. Automatically connects every time to my car without any issues. Previous Pixel were hit or miss on connecting automatically, sometimes had to manually connect. Early days still but looks promising.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad