Has anyone else decided to downgrade to the little Pixel 2 from past years XL? I went from the Nexus 6 to the 5x to go to a smaller phone even though the 6p was a better phone. Then went to the Pixel XL and have been enjoying the larger screen. But boy am I missing one handed use again. I've got the Pixel 2 kinda blue at the moment and have black 2 XL coming tomorrow so I can compare them for a few days. I'm really digging the size and ease of use from the little one. My main gripe is that the screen looks a little washed out compared to even my original XL. And I did get to see both displays at Verizon and noticed the same against the 2 XL. This is a going to be a tough decision lol.
    10-20-2017 06:33 PM
    Don't worry I'm in the same boat. I haven't purchased either yet but have played with both in the Verizon Store. I like the bigger screens as I have the XL now but something about the kinda blue and the one handedness draws me in. Maybe that will change once I see the elusive "Panda" version on person but not sure yet.
    10-20-2017 06:47 PM
    Not a Pixel XL, but I downsized from a Nexus 6P to a regular Pixel 2. I'm after better one-handed use and pocketability as well. The larger screen on the 6P was nice, but often times I couldn't get the phone to properly fit my pants pocket. Also having to take it out of my pocket just to sit down got old really quick.
    10-20-2017 07:35 PM
    I can't do it. I like big screen phones :P.
    10-20-2017 07:37 PM
    I can't do it. I like big screen phones :P.
    That's kinda where I am too don't know if I could go back or not....
    10-20-2017 08:02 PM
    Not a Pixel XL, but I downsized from a Nexus 6P to a regular Pixel 2. I'm after better one-handed use and pocketability as well. The larger screen on the 6P was nice, but often times I couldn't get the phone to properly fit my pants pocket. Also having to take it out of my pocket just to sit down got old really quick.
    The pants thing isn't a problem for me. I tend to wear a little looser fitting pants and shorts so it's usually not a problem. Honestly the speck case with the grip on it causes more problems with the pants than the size of the phone. I workout 5/6 days a week and like the size of the bigger one when I'm doing cardio at the gym. But it's heavy sometimes when I'm running outdoors. If someone could make an Android smart watch as good as that dang Apple watch, that would solve one problem.
    10-20-2017 08:08 PM
    That's kinda where I am too don't know if I could go back or not....
    Same here.... I'm hoping I'm either underwhelmed or oversold on one or the other after playing with both.
    10-20-2017 08:12 PM
    I went from the 6P to the S8 for the same reasons. Got tired of feeling like I had a brick in my pocket, always had to remove it while seated, etc.

The smaller S8 size has been refreshing, but I'm ready to go big again. I ordered the 2 XL.
    10-20-2017 08:14 PM