Stormtrooper/Panda/Penguin delivery?

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Panda in the mail this evening and it made my decision and easy one. I'm going to sell or send the P2 white 128gb that I also have and keep the XL Panda. Coming from the Galaxy S8+, the XL feels the same in my hand.

BTW, I got my Panda from Verizon. Regular Pixel is from Google.

djmiked

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my panda 128g on Oct 4th (9:38 am pst for those keeping score) through Google/Project Fi. it shipped yesterday and I should have it tomorrow

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I order my 64GB Panda on Oct 4th shortly after the Google event, however it says it's only shipping on Nov. 20th and arriving between Nov. 26th-28th. :/

On the another note I received my Pixelbook today and loving this thing so far.. Super light weight and amazing built quality. Nicest looking Ultrabook I have ever seen and the keyboard is amazing so easy to type on and quiet. Of course the screen is just dead Gorgeous! The only negative thing for me so far is the speakers they sound like my current Pixel XL no base at all, but pretty loud.

Correction just tested the speakers playing the same song from Google play both on the Pixel XL and PixelBook and the Pixel XL phone sounds better as you can actually hear a little bit of base vs. the Pixelbook which is all highs. Still love it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan