Hi, I have a problem in that my new PIXEL 2 will not connect to my phone/media system on my Audi Q3 (11 months old). It will sometimes connect to one and not the other, sometimes both sometimes not at all.It is an absolute nightmare. I went out and bought a standalone blue tooth device so I could answer my phone while driving (UK resident,) but this has the same issues. Any one else having these issues, thanks Barry.
    10-28-2017 01:14 AM
    I haven't noticed any Bluetooth issues with my car (VW) or my earbuds (Jaybird X2). Pixel 2 XL out of the box with Android 8.0.0 and now running the beta Android 8.1.0 - no problems either way.
    10-28-2017 07:21 AM
    I have had inconsistent connection issues with Pixel 2 XL and Gear S2 watch and Pioneer car stereo. Usually I just have Google Assistant turn off/on BT and it connects.
    Jonneh likes this.
    10-28-2017 08:05 AM
    Bummer nice car Q3 no issues here on my Nissan or watch.Good Luck
    10-28-2017 08:08 AM
    Try Settings -> System -> Reset options -> Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.

You'll have to re-pair your devices and re-enter Wi-Fi passwords, etc.
    10-28-2017 08:54 AM
    I have this issue on my Mazda 3. It's completely unreliable in the connection. Yesterday it connected and today nothing at all. It's very frustrating since my S8+ connects perfectly every time.
    10-28-2017 09:17 AM
    Update on my 14 Nissan and my S3 Frontier watch I'm paired on both devices no problem streaming BT music in the car , here's the problem when I receive a phone call ,car and watch ring and Music stops ok ,now I can answer on my watch but not the car it tells me no phone found would you like to add a phone ,so if I turn off my watch then the car can answer or make calls ,so even though the phone can pair to multiple devices it's only able to use one at a time, on my Samsung phone S7 or Note 8 I could answer on multiple devices
    10-28-2017 10:28 AM
    Update on my 14 Nissan and my S3 Frontier watch I'm paired on both devices no problem streaming BT music in the car , here's the problem when I receive a phone call ,car and watch ring and Music stops ok ,now I can answer on my watch but not the car it tells me no phone found would you like to add a phone ,so if I turn off my watch then the car can answer or make calls ,so even though the phone can pair to multiple devices it's only able to use one at a time, on my Samsung phone S7 or Note 8 I could answer on multiple devices
    Go to Bluetooth settings, tap More Settings, tap the gear icon to the right of your car's Bluetooth connection and then make sure the correct options (in particular, "Phone") are toggled on.
    10-28-2017 11:17 AM
    Go to Bluetooth settings, tap More Settings, tap the gear icon to the right of your car's Bluetooth connection and then make sure the correct options (in particular, "Phone") are toggled on.
    Yes already checked all are on checked both gear settings ,very disappointing.
    10-28-2017 11:41 AM
    If you go into developer options there's choices for Bluetooth wonder if any of those settings would make a difference
    10-28-2017 11:44 AM
    Yes already checked all are on checked both gear settings ,very disappointing.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3fe944dcfc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5b59296a27.jpg
    This is what I was saying in the other thread. Can't be connected to both at once under the same profile. Those developer settings won't change that.
    Ca_lvn likes this.
    10-28-2017 04:07 PM
    I have a Mazada 3, 2016 and was using a Samsung edge 6. I bought a pixel 2 and have paired it with my car. It worked well for a while now it disconnects after I start up the car. I use Spotify to listen music and at times I get no sound but it shows that the music is playing. Also if I use whatsapp it drops from the bluetooth but the music will still play
    11-07-2017 06:47 PM