Seems like the light sensor to the right of the top speaker is covered by the glass in a klot of the pics on amazon - not the ones with the black borders - is that a problem?

Which by the way, the ones with the black on top and bottom - I'm confused on how those work, and if they go edge to edge do they work with most cases that wrap around the top?
    11-01-2017 10:16 PM
    Seems like the light sensor to the right of the top speaker is covered by the glass in a klot of the pics on amazon - not the ones with the black borders - is that a problem?

Which by the way, the ones with the black on top and bottom - I'm confused on how those work, and if they go edge to edge do they work with most cases that wrap around the top?
    I've always wondered about that myself. If it's clear, I wouldn't think there's be an issue. I especially wondered about the front camera, since the screen protector would be another layer of protection. But I suppose if the glass protector over the camera isn't as clear as what they use for the screen glass it could distort the image.
    11-05-2017 12:55 AM