I have a Pixel 2, mostly used for texting/apps/etc. and while I've had the phone about a week I haven't made a call until tonight. There was a high pitched ringing noise. So afterwards I called some friends to test it out and sure enough there was a ringing that occasionally crackled some. Anyone else?
    11-01-2017 10:38 PM
    I have a Pixel 2, mostly used for texting/apps/etc. and while I've had the phone about a week I haven't made a call until tonight. There was a high pitched ringing noise. So afterwards I called some friends to test it out and sure enough there was a ringing that occasionally crackled some. Anyone else?
    I know you said a ringing. But I have heard of a lot complaining about loud a clicking as well. It may fall into your issue.
    Do you have NFC enabled on your phone? If so try turning it off and try making a test call while it's off.
    Let us know if it stops. As this is what I have read is the issue.
    11-01-2017 10:45 PM
    NFC is off. It's not a clicking but a varied high pitched ringing, very slight but it's noticeable in silent patches of the conversation. It doesn't happen on speaker phone.
    11-01-2017 11:36 PM
    NFC is off. It's not a clicking but a varied high pitched ringing, very slight but it's noticeable in silent patches of the conversation. It doesn't happen on speaker phone.
    This sound like your issue. Clicking AND high pitch sounds. Sounds like they are doing an software update to correct it shorlty
    [Update: Fix in development] Some Pixel 2 units making clicking and high-pitched sounds
    11-02-2017 01:12 AM