Anyone plan to move from Pixel to iPhone X?

darkmanx2g

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
the screen and animojis are nice. But I don't want to give up Google assistant. Android just fits in my lifestyle better than apple. I'm sure it's the same vice versa. Once youre locked in the ecosystem it's hard to break those habits.

mrjetpacks

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
No

Apple, as far as mobility goes, will always be secondary to me. Both ecosystems are sufficient for every living, but having to [still] look at a bunch of SQUARE icons staring right back at me day after day make me cringed at the idea of any iPhone.

** Side Note: the worst part about the is that it is technically NOT a limited edition...it's the other option for consumers to purchase the Pixel 2 XL. Unlike the Pixel XL having the "Very Blue" option considered the "limited edition"...which ultimately was fine, because there was TWO options of the device to choose from. If you can't get your clutches on one of the 150 models...you're stuck only able to order the Just Black model--which there's only a 165 inventory stock of......

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Not a chance. I just switched from an iPhone and I'm not going back.
I love the conviction but I never say never. Been using an iPhone for the last 18 months and I knew I was done constantly switching. Well, here I am posting this message from the Pixel XL.

paulbadassbriant

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered my Pixel 2 XL, and i'm coming back to Android from 2 years as an iPhone user..i've had Android phones before so looking to see what's changed since i last had an Android phone..

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
The X is beautiful hardware, but no matter what they do with the device it still runs iOS. So it's a no from me.

pappy35

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I just came back from the Apple Store. There's no doubt it's a nice rid, best one since, but I'm with JetPack, the UI looks just like it did 9 years ago when I got my iPhone 3GS. Boring...

...My wife though is a die-hard fan so we'll be buying one for her as soon as it gets back into stock.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 7 as well as a pixel 2 and like to switch back and forth as the mood strikes me, but there is no way in hell I'd pay that price for that device. Does not trip enough needs and wants to fork over that dough. If Apple would at least let me place my icons where I want them and not in their pre-approved grid I'd be more inclined to consider it, but, that's a NO.

Guto Aaron

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
When my 2XL arrives in 11 days, my iPhone 6 will be retired. Im sure I'll be back to iOS one day, but for now I can't wait to be Android again!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. It's just an iPhone that's all screen. It still runs iOS which just isn't for me... At least at this time.

I'll stick with my Pixel 2 XL.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon