Has anyone had an issue with no sound coming from ear piece when making phone calls? I did a complete device reset and it solved the issue for one day. Now its back and google says they have no reports of this issue.
    11-07-2017 11:57 AM
    Do you have a paired (and powered on) Bluetooth device within range of your phone? - keeping in mind that "within range can now mean 30 feet or more?
    11-07-2017 12:15 PM
    Yes I do but I have tried with bluetooth off as well as in safemode and still no luck.
    11-07-2017 06:48 PM
    11-07-2017 06:58 PM
    I should note that making phone calls on speaker, connected headphones or bluetooth all work. Just can't make a regular call with the phone alone and hear anything
    11-07-2017 07:23 PM
    Has anyone had an issue with no sound coming from ear piece when making phone calls? I did a complete device reset and it solved the issue for one day. Now its back and google says they have no reports of this issue.
    This is a pretty consistent issue for me when I place a call there's no sound, so I have to close the phone app and place the call again and most likely it will go through with speaker working meaning speakerphone or up to my ear Either Or
    wyelkins likes this.
    11-07-2017 07:26 PM
    Make sure the hearing aid setting in accessibility is off.
    11-08-2017 09:17 AM
    All settings are correct and at factory setting.
    11-08-2017 05:22 PM
    Turn your Bluetooth off on the phone and try it again that seems to be what's creating a problem for me with no sound
    wyelkins likes this.
    11-08-2017 05:49 PM
    Damn. Glad it is not just me. I thought it had something to do with my Zenwatch 2. Bluetooth or Android Wear. Have screwy problems like the ones you guys mentioned.

This needs a good fix soon from Google.
    11-08-2017 06:57 PM
    My Pixel does the same thing. My Gear 3 watch causes it. I turn off my watch and everything is back to normal
    11-09-2017 03:04 PM
    My Pixel does the same thing. My Gear 3 watch causes it. I turn off my watch and everything is back to normal
    Yes I have learned that too with my Gear 3 I really like the watch and don't want to give it up, once I turn it off the phone acts normal Bluetooth issue
    11-09-2017 03:22 PM
    Yes I have learned that too with my Gear 3 I really like the watch and don't want to give it up, once I turn it off the phone acts normal Bluetooth issue
    This is just an educated guess, but go to Settings -> Bluetooth -> More settings -> tap gear icon next to the Gear 3 entry. Make sure Phone audio is disabled.

That will stop your Pixel from trying to send phone audio to your watch.
    Almeuit likes this.
    11-09-2017 05:06 PM
    This is just an educated guess, but go to Settings -> Bluetooth -> More settings -> tap gear icon next to the Gear 3 entry. Make sure Phone audio is disabled.

That will stop your Pixel from trying to send phone audio to your watch.
    I believe this will help.
    11-09-2017 05:20 PM
    Good suggestion but I won't be able to answer my phone on the watch, but I'm going to try this and see what it resolves

Edit
    So that seems to resolve the issue, also my car works properly with BT and steering wheel controls with total function.
    However this is a work around ,now I can't use the phone on my watch ,still receiving notifications, but I should be able to connect more than one device to BT.
    Will leave watch phone audio off for now so phone functions probably.
    Thanks for your imput
    11-09-2017 06:01 PM
    Good suggestion but I won't be able to answer my phone on the watch, but I'm going to try this and see what it resolves

Edit
    So that seems to resolve the issue, also my car works properly with BT and steering wheel controls with total function.
    However this is a work around ,now I can't use the phone on my watch ,still receiving notifications, but I should be able to connect more than one device to BT.
    Will leave watch phone audio off for now so phone functions probably.
    Thanks for your imput
    In so far at I know, your smartphone is only capable of directing phone auto to a single device. Period.

You cannot have multiple devices configured for phone audio - and powered on/connected - and expect that to work. Because it won't.
    11-09-2017 08:00 PM
    On my Samsung phones they would connect to multiple devices , my car , phone and watch would ring at the same time and I could answer any, I don't miss Samsung and don't want to go back so a temp work around is fine.
    Not that big of a deal enjoying the overall experience
    I just received a call phone works fine watch has choice for reject call no answer ,so I answered on phone , excellent call quality
    11-09-2017 08:18 PM
    Thanks man! This solved the issue. For some reason the phone (2nd one now) keeps turning on that setting.
    11-14-2017 11:42 AM
    Mine did this, I called VZW Tech Support, they told me to swap the phone, my exchanged device has had no problem so far.
    11-17-2017 08:31 PM
    Go into Phone App->Settings->Accessibility->Hearing Aids

Switch setting to off. This worked for me. It's odd behavior because the phone worked out of box, but then stopped working next day. Works again after I manually switched if off.
    11-23-2017 01:26 PM
    I have had this problem. I exchanged a phone with Verizon. The hearing aid work around didn't work for me. The work around that did work was to switch to speakerphone and then back to either a Bluetooth (car) or just as a handheld. I do like the phone but couldn't live with the clumsy switching back and forth, especially while driving so I returned the phone and will patiently wait for a fix and try again.

Dan
    12-08-2017 04:38 PM
    Thanks so much-this solved the issue! On second handset, both with same issue. If problem returns, at least I will know what to check first! Strange that phone works fine after factory reset, but I lost audio as soon as I would install any apps or upgrades.
    12-18-2017 03:26 PM
    On my Samsung phones they would connect to multiple devices , my car , phone and watch would ring at the same time and I could answer any, I don't miss Samsung and don't want to go back so a temp work around is fine.
    Not that big of a deal enjoying the overall experience
    I just received a call phone works fine watch has choice for reject call no answer ,so I answered on phone , excellent call quality
    YEah my LG v20 easily paired to two devices at once and let me select which one would handle voice calls - there was a constant notification when 2 devices were selected letting me choose at anytime which would handle call duties.

Not sure why Google can't do that
    12-18-2017 05:42 PM