Bluetooth locks and doesn't work
    Contacts keep crashing
    I can't write a text without nominated recipient
    Just have a bad feeling
    In Australia only released 28 oct
    Ben P1 likes this.
    11-09-2017 03:06 AM
    On my first Pixel 1 the only one that I've gotten I had to uninstall and reinstall the messages app and the second time came around oh would you like to switch your Duo contacts with your phones contacts putting them all together and I was like no then 8.0 came around then that's where all the problems came about scanning for apps apos running in the background oh if we (as in Google) have a call with apps running in the background if we (as in Google again) will be able to resume the call if we're (meaning us) browsing something on chrome I was like that's for you guys not for us (meaning phone users) so then they backed up your photos (deleting them) oh where do they go photos.google.com that's where they went at scanned for apps system UI failed after the first security update I chatted with Google and they said ohwe know about this also then I was like oh you know about it to? (Meaning they wanted it to happen on our phones after numerous restarts as the phone was trying to fix it self after about two more it was fine never again will I buy another phone from them now I don't know if those same problems or different ones are happening on your phone but I've read a thing in Verizon don't know if it's available in Australia or not but that said he went through 5 pixels that's a lot then he experienced his problems in each one of them in the chat I said are all Android's like this they said the pixel and the Nexus have the same issues then I said thsnks for telling me that well I won't be buying a Nexus then then the last issue is no wifi leaving your own home I'm like no dip Sherlock I already know that so that phone was a dumb phone not a smart phone and the very last issue is I can't receive incoming calls I would answer and it was silent then afterwards the call ended Google does way too many updates why not update maps and in your Google search it would translate it to places you can go to like for example door hinges it would bring up hardware stores by you so you can buy door hinges
    11-09-2017 05:33 AM
    Contacts keep crashing
    Just have a bad feeling
    I don’t know why you feel that. Would you like me to move the thread to the Pixel 2 forum for discussion with other users?
    Chris5483 likes this.
    11-09-2017 07:01 AM
    Yes you can
    12-27-2017 08:34 PM
    Moved.
    12-28-2017 05:46 AM
    You hear a lot of BT teeth gnashing with Android in general. I've had good luck with pairing with 8-10 different devices with my Pixel 2. The only one giving me trouble is my VW head unit. It sometimes takes about 1-2 minutes to pair after I start my car. The connection is stable after that. Not a huge issue but annoying when it happens.

Contacts keep crashing
    Maybe clear cache and see if it happens again. Next try clearing data. How many contacts do you have? Is it with any particular contacts?

Hmm. Not sure what to say about this except...that's an odd workflow. But I understand because I usually like to speak into my phone before dialing anyone. J/K

Just have a bad feeling
    If you can't work out any of the issues bothering you, return it. These gadgets are too expensive and life's too short to be stressed about something that's bothering you this much.
    12-28-2017 10:21 AM